Production Operator (Cleaning Specialist) - R1 SVP Solutions
Company: Pfizer Inc.
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: May 13, 2019
The Production Operator (Cleaning Specialist) is responsible for
performing any combination of the following: performing daily,
weekly and special cleanings as needed in R1 SVP Solutions,
completes all associated cleaning documentation for work perfomed
in the department, prepares all required cleaning agents as needed,
restock gowning and gloves of all sizes that is required for daily
operations, restock cleaning agents as required for departmental
cleaning, address any special cleaning need for equipment. This
person is expected to adhere to all SOPs, cGMPs, plant quality,
safety, and documentation systems requirements. The Production
Operator (Cleaning Specialist) will clean equipment and work
- Must be able to perform various functions of a highly
repetitive nature while maintaining concentration of task.
- Must adhere to all gowning/uniform requirements in assigned
- Must be able to keep accurate records and production logs, as
well as complete batch records as required.
- Must be able to operate minor assembly type machines in or out
of clean room type environment.
- Must have the ability to comprehend and respond to verbal and
written instructions/plant documents.
- Must have the ability to maintain concentration while
performing repetitive tasks.
- Must be able to work independently or in groups
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- Must be able to operator forklift/or pallet jack.
- High School Diploma required.
- 1+ years Manufacturing and/or Pharmaceutical in experience
- 1+ years Sanitation experience preferred but not required
- Stand up to 8-10 hours per shift, twist at waist 20 times per
hour, regularly lift up to 35 pounds per activity 20 times per
shift, occasionally lift a maximum of 50 pounds per activity 10
times per shift, occasionally may lift over 50 pounds with
assistance, walk, climb stairs, climb ladders/walk on catwalks,
repetitive use of upper extremities.
- Use computer terminal 2 hours per shift, respond to visual
warning indicators, respond to audible indicators, respond to color
or special visual indicators, work around moving equipment, work on
knees occasionally, wear specialized protective clothing, wear PPE
(safety shoes/glasses/etc.), work in hot or cold environment, work
in hearing conservation area.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- 0% travel required for Production Operator role.
- Primarily will work 7am-3pm, Monday - Friday work
- May require OT and work on non-scheduled days given production
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all
applicable national, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care
providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and
implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer
to provide government agencies with information such as a health
care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other
value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further
legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which
Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for
licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value
under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine
Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs
recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we
pay or reimburse your name, address and the amount of payments made
currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions
regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your
Talent Acquisition representative.
Additional Offer Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: 13 May 2019
- Relocation Package Available
- Employee Referral Bonus Eligible
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each
jurisdiction in which it operates.
Keywords: Pfizer Inc., Rocky Mount , Production Operator (Cleaning Specialist) - R1 SVP Solutions, Professions , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!