Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: May 24, 2023
Contract: 12 months + (contract to possbile hire )
2 Shifts available: 2, 2, 3 schedule
AM shift 7am - 7pm
PM shift 7pm - 7am
We are looking for an Automation specialist to join our clients
engineering team, you will play a critical role in the management
of manufacturing information systems to improve manufacturing
success rates and ensuring zero down time.
- Contribute to the completion of projects, manage own time on
agreed targets, develop plans for own projects and leads small
- Demonstrate good planning, organizing, time management and team
- Responsible for routine and preventive maintenance work to
ensure all the equipment and systems work safely, efficiently, and
- Generate and develop standard operating procedures and job aids
to support systems and equipment.
- Analyze operational process problems and recommend appropriate
corrective and preventative actions.
- Manage change control authoring, actions, and execution.
- Modify simple to moderately complex control logic that requires
a degree of scientific and/or manufacturing process expertise.
- Modify and install electrical and control systems to correct
issues, enhance performance, and complete corrective
- Know general shop safety practices, including handling and
storage of potentially dangerous equipment.
- Coordinate activities with production personnel to minimize
- Use electrical testing equipment including multi-meters,
clamp-on current meters, meggers etc. in a safe manner to
- Read and follow equipment schematics, logic diagrams and
engineering drawings. Qualifications
- High school diploma or GED or Higher
- Familiar with industrial control systems such as DCS, PLCs,
SCADAs, computerized systems, Historians, and/or SQL Server.
- Experience in troubleshooting issues to root cause and
recommending and implementing effective corrective actions.
- Teamwork spirit, good communication skills and training
- Excellent interpersonal effectiveness and communication skills
written and oral
- Need to have strong PLC experience and controls background
- Will be completing trouble shooting, some programming all
filling, finishing and utility equipment.
- Strong Electrical knowledge
- Pharmaceutical experience
- Understanding of programming
- Understanding of network infrastructure, windows servers, and
- Experience with writing software test plans, user requirements,
and system design documents As a W-2 Employee of Experis/ Manpower
we offer Medical, Dental, Vision and matching 401K
Keywords: Experis, Rocky Mount , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...