Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Rocky Mount
Company: Cross River Therapy
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 14, 2022
Cross River Therapy - North Carolina - Do you want to make a
difference in the life of a child with autism?
Cross River Therapy provides ABA Services throughout the state of
North Carolina. We are currently hiring RBT's that are looking to
use their training to make the world a better place.
Cross River Therapy offers very competitive salary and generous
bonuses. You can choose the hours you want to work as well as the
areas you wish to provide service in.
We are currently seeking qualified individuals to provide in-home
and community based ABA services for families with children with
Autism Spectrum Disorder(ASD).
RBTs implement one on one behavioral intervention programs to
persons of all ages with autism and related disorders. Treatment
programs are designed and supervised by a Board Certified Behavior
Analyst at all times.
Salary: $18.00 - $26.00 (based on experience)
- - - - - - - Provide direct behavioral services to clients in
individual and group sessions
- - - - - - - Run skill acquisition programs with clients using
Applied Behavior Analysis and Verbal Behavior Analysis
- - - - - - - Complete weekly program writing and maintain client's
- - - - - - - Work with Board Certified Behavior Analysts and/or
Board-Certified Assistant Behavior Analysts to implement
individualized treatment plans
- - - - - - - Maintain respect and confidentiality for all
- - - - - - - Maintain professional and technical knowledge by
attending educational workshops; reviewing professional
publications; establishing personal networks; and participating in
- - - - - - - Maintain and protect the well-being of all clients
during treatment sessions and when emergency crisis situations
- - - - - - - Other job duties as assigned
- - - - - - - Must be at least 18 years of age
- - - - - - - Must have a high school diploma or equivalent
- - - - - - - A minimum of 1 years' experience in working with
children, adolescents, and/or adults with special
- - - - - - - Driver's License (Required)
- - - - - - - Registered Behavior Technician (Preferred)
- - - - - - - Monday to Friday or Weekends
- - - - - - - Multiple locations
Cross River Therapy is committed to the professional growth and
satisfaction of our staff. We constantly strive to listen to the
needs of our therapists and provide for them.
Job Types: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 - $26.00 per hour
Keywords: Cross River Therapy, Rocky Mount , Registered Behavior Technician (RBT) - Rocky Mount, Professions , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!