Company: McLane Company
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Position Summary: - - Analytical review and implementation of
supply chain programs to provide value while meeting customer
expectations and satisfaction. - This will be achieved by thorough
analysis of extensive data to redesign existing supply chain
patterns creating efficiencies for the National Account Customer
and vendor while providing profitability to KINEXO - - - Position
- Provide extensive support to supply chain analysis function and
KINEXO National Account staff to ensure customer and vendor
programs are approved, set up, and implemented.
- Key participant in new and existing customer on site meetings
for purpose of extracting viable data to begin analytical
- Development of extensive business modeling of customer and
vendor supply chains that will be key driver of decisions that
impact the success and growth of KINEXO.
- Must be able to work with extensive data set to organize,
analyze, and present information to facilitate the supply chain
decision making process for KINEXO, customers, and vendors.
- Work with logistics on inbound and outbound freight rates for
- Internal management of existing business supply chain to
maximize margins and service levels.
- Provide input and guidance during review process to establish
new customer strategic targets.
- Ability to negotiate product costs, transportation, payment
terms and other supply chain costs with supply chains partners -
vendors, customers, and freight providers.
- Responsible for providing analytical support to achieve
specified goals for both new and existing business. Essential
Skills and Experience
- Foster a supportive and collaborative environment internally
and with assigned concepts
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and
- Strong excel skills with problem solving and analytical thought
- Ability to work independently and in a team format
- Strong planning and organization skills
- Ability to interact with multi levels of management both
internal and external
- A Bachelor or master's degree (BS, BA) preferred in Business,
Supply Chain, Logistics or related area
- Limited travel may be required Valued but not required skills
and experience -
- Working knowledge of principle food service disciplines
including purchasing, customer service, accounting, warehousing and
- Proven ability to achieve results through persistent
negotiations, appropriate allocation of resources, strong
communication skills and good judgment
Keywords: McLane Company, Rocky Mount , Analyst, Business, Professions , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!