Local Tanker Drivers Make $67-$92K Plus Benefits
Company: Eagle Transport Corporation
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Tanker Drivers Return Home Daily
Earn $67-$92,000 Plus Benefits
Eagle Transport is a leader in petroleum and chemical
transportation, and we need reliable company drivers in your area!
Haul either petroleum or chemical products to individual locations
as dispatched, using a tanker or dry bulk trailer.
LOCATIONS: Eagle Transport has terminal locations throughout the
eastern U.S. and in Texas.
Company Driver Perks
- Return Home Daily!
- Weekly Pay through ADP
- Paid Orientation and Training ($140 per day)
- UMR Health Insurance (a UnitedHealth company)
- Dental, Vision, Disability, HSA, and 401K (company match up to
- Overtime, Detention, Breakdowns, and Multi-Stop Pay
- One Week Paid Vacation (2 weeks your 2nd year)
- Quarterly Safety Bonus, Experience Pay (after 6 months),
- Uniform and Boot Program
Paid Orientation and Training
When you join the team at Eagle Transport, you ll spend 1 day at
the nearest terminal office and receive $140 for Orientation Pay.
You ll have a 1 on 1 meeting with the Terminal Manager to learn
more about the Eagle Transport culture. During the paid training
period, you ll spend 15 days in a truck with a trainer (20 days for
recent graduates), and the pay continues at $140 per day.
TRANSPORT DRIVER PREREQUISITES
- Candidate must be at least 23 years of age.
- Candidate must have no more than 2 moving convictions in the
past 3 years, or 4 in the past 7 years.
- Candidate must have at least one (1) years driving experience
with a tractor/trailer within the last 7 years
- Candidate must have no serious or severe traffic convictions in
the past 3 years (examples: Following too closely,
Careless and/or reckless driving, Leaving the scene of an
accident), or a DUI/DWI within the past 10 years (maximum of 1 in a
- Candidate must be free of any chargeable "DOT-Recordable"
accidents in the past 3 years (as defined as a Fatality, Injuries
requiring transport to hospital, or vehicles towed away from the
- Candidate must have a current and valid commercial Drivers
License (CDL), including appropriate endorsements for tanker and
hazardous materials (N and H or Combination X) and must be able to
drive a vehicle with air brakes.
- Candidate must meet qualifications for a Transportation Workers
Identification Credential (TWIC).
- Candidate must be able to read and speak the English Language,
in accordance with section 391.11(b)(2) of the Federal Motor
Carrier Safety Regulations.
Connect with a Recruiter NOW by calling (833) 672-1719 or complete
the online contact form and we ll be in touch with you!
Ready to apply now? CLICK HERE to complete our full application
Follow Us On
FACEBOOK - INSTAGRAM - LINKEDIN
and visit our website at www.eagletransportcorp.com
Keywords: Eagle Transport Corporation, Rocky Mount , Local Tanker Drivers Make $67-$92K Plus Benefits, Professions , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!