Hotel General Maintenance
Company: Hotel - DoubleTree by Hilton Rocky Mount, NC
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 12, 2021
SIGN ON BONUS - up to $750 (must meet qualifications)Successful
Candidate: Candidate MUST be experienced in general maintenance of
property - preventative maintenance in rooms and public area,
plumbing repair, caulking, pool maintenance, lifting and handling
of boxes, PTAC replacement, etc. Must be available for possible
- Minimum one year maintenance experience
- Maintenance Experience with Hotels/Apartments/Complex Living
- Brand Preference
- Must possess excellent public relations skills and warm and
- Must have the ability to multi-taskSummaryMaintains a high
quality of services offered to guests through the daily functional
areas of the Maintenance/Engineering/Housekeeping departments.
Departmental efforts should maintain established operational
- Attends required meetings and training
- Attends departmental and other required meetings for which s/he
- Ensures that established back-up/emergency procedures (reports,
equipment, etc.) are in place. Must be familiar with proper
- Ensures that all departmental policies and procedures are
adhered to Implements AD1 Global & Brand promotional programs and
- Ensures a professional image (physical appearance, demeanor,
and verbiage used) is portrayed at all times.
- Ensures pool and pool area is well maintained.
- Monitors cleanliness of grounds and surrounding parking
- Monitors cleanliness and neatness of departments for which s/he
- Monitors inventory of supplies and requests orders in a timely
- Communicates with other departments, therefore promoting a
- Ensures that all equipment is maintained properly. Routinely
inspects and logs that equipment has been maintained according to
standards and procedures.
- Ensures proper communication within department by use of
meetings, notice boards, log books, emails, memos, etc.
- Completes departmental checklists to ensure that tasks are
completed as required.
- Participates in safety initiatives and is an integral part of
the Safety Committee.ASSET MANAGEMENT:
- Monitors the level and quality of services performed by outside
contractors in accordance with all lease agreements, service
contracts, and warranties.
- Ensures implementation of an ongoing preventive maintenance
program for equipment and guest rooms.
- Maintains accurate equipment records to include serial numbers
and preventive maintenance programs of all equipment.PRODUCT
- Ensures timely response to requests for services by guests,
employees, and management to include repair or replacement of all
interior fixtures and furnishings.
- Increases the level of guest satisfaction by delivery of an
improved product through employee development, job engineering, and
- Maintains emergency procedures and equipment and assists with
the implementation of emergency procedures for the safety of guests
and employees.Additional duties may be added at any time at the
discretion of management.**Job Types: Full-time, Part-timePay:
$10.00 - $12.00 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Disability insurance
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- WeekendsSupplemental Pay:
- Signing bonusWork Location:
- One locationWork Remotely:
- NoWork Location: One location
Keywords: Hotel - DoubleTree by Hilton Rocky Mount, NC, Rocky Mount , Hotel General Maintenance, Professions , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!