Company: Kelly Services
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: May 13, 2019
Every day, Kelly Services connects professionals with opportunities
to advance their careers. We are currently seeking a Jacketline
Operator in the Rocky Mount, NC area. Candidates who meet the
following requirements are encouraged to apply immediately.
(Responsibilities listed below cover some of the significant duties
performed, but do not exclude other occasional work assignments not
- Operate the Jacket-Line Extruder to apply a final jacket to
traveling cable (round and flat), hoistway cable, compensation
cable, and steel in accordance with engineering specifications and
standard operating procedures.
- Set-up Jacket Line as outlined in the Operations Manual and QAI
- Ensure proper print is applied to Jacket and verify print
- Perform basic computer functions to determine specifications,
specifying print requirements and performing material consumption
associated with the production of semi-finished or finished
- Complete in-process Quality checksheets on each reel of
- Perform basic math functions to determine proper
- Properly complete a reel tag for each reel of finished core and
attach tag to each reel.
- Complete the daily production report accurately with the total
footage for each order, conductor count, set-ups, and down-time
with appropriate codes.
- Maintain constant visual inspections of product during
operation and promptly report any Quality or process problems to
the supervisor and the Quality department.
- Use the Operations Manual to ensure proper operation of
equipment and make recommendations as needed to ensure maximum
machine capability is utilized.
- Perform cleaning procedures on all tooling after use to ensure
tooling is readily available for use.
- Coordinate production runs with supervisor to ensure orders are
completed on time.
- Maintain all printing equipment and materials to ensure print
is clear and legible. Inform supervisor of any materials
- Perform daily housekeeping functions as outlined on the
- Perform all job functions with the highest degree of safety and
promptly report any unsafe conditions.
- Maintain an adequate supply of take-up reels to ensure
continuous operation of line.
- Team-work required during set-up and start-up to minimize
- Operators will alternate operating line and working at the
- Ability to exert force to extreme limits when moving pay-off
reels and take-up reels.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to stand for extended periods of time on a concrete
floor. Constant walking required at times.
- Ability to use basic hand tools easily and repeatedly.
- Color perception required.
- Good physical condition.
- Ability to read and interpret process instructions from POS and
Operations and QAI Manuals.
- Ability to work in a team environment and perform functions
needed to maintain efficient operations of equipment.
Extruder with in-line equipment, component gauges and controls for
measuring various extrusion conditions, extrusion tools in various
sizes and configurations, equipment for vacuum semipressure setups,
marking inserts, micrometers (hand and tape), various hand tools,
If you or anyone you know meets the qualifications above please
click apply now! You can also email your resume to
firstname.lastname@example.org to quick apply
Services--, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the
100--- companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on
Kelly annually to access
the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make
one career connection today, connect
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly
employ nearly 500,000 people
around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with
work through our global network of
talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion.
Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn
and Twitter.Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer
including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual
Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment
is The Law.
Keywords: Kelly Services, Rocky Mount , Jacketline Operator, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!