Inside Sales Representative
Company: ARC3 GASES Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 17, 2023
Arc3 Gases, Inc. ("Arc3") is a growing, multi-generation
family-owned and operated manufacturer and distributor of
industrial, medical, food and beverage, and specialty gases and
welding supplies, with over 50 locations in Virginia, the
Carolinas, and Maryland. We have a broad retail and distribution
network that enables us to provide outstanding service to customers
of all types and sizes, and we serve many industries ranging from
fabrication and manufacturing to research, health care, and food
and beverage. Arc3's CO2 division supplies CO2 and nitrogen gases
and generation systems to customers from Delaware to Florida.Arc3
succeeds by building lasting relationships with our employees, our
customers, and our business partners. We treat people the right
way, we're reliable, and we engender trust using our technical
expertise to help our customers build and improve their businesses.
We attract, develop, and retain employees who deliver this value
consistently over time by offering them competitive pay and
benefits and a long-term career path, and by heavily investing in
their safety, health, and overall well-being.Job OverviewArc3 Gases
is looking for a qualified individual to fill our Inside Sales
Representative position at our Rocky Mount store. The most
successful candidate for this role is someone who will help grow
Arc3's profitable sales by effectively providing technical
expertise, support, and service to existing and potential customers
and Arc3's salesforce. Responsibilities and Duties
- Sell industrial, medical, and specialty gases along with
welding supplies and related equipment to walk-in customers.
- Provide excellent customer service in a timely manner by
answering phone calls, handling customer complaints, providing all
necessary paperwork in relation to purchases, retrieving stock, and
assisting in loading customer vehicles.
- Advise customers on equipment and materials needed and
procedures to follow to complete tasks they wish to perform.
- Possess strong welding product knowledge and self-management
skills to deliver superior customer service.
- Anticipate customer needs and expectations (i.e., product
orders, potential sales, service issues, technical support needs)
and share that vital information with appropriate Arc3
- Notify the purchasing department when there is a shortage or
outage of products.
- Act with integrity and a sense of urgency, be reliable and
persistent, and build strong, long-term customer
- Drive a company vehicle to deliver products to customers when
the primary driver is unavailable or business needs dictate.
- Always maintain a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Provide support to other team members by preparing orders and
ordering supplies as needed.
- Perform any other duties that may be assigned by Arc3 Gases.
- Must be able to work in the United States
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 75lbs of merchandise as
- Must have a valid license with clean driving record.
- Must have Class B CDL with hazmat endorsement.
- Must have computer skills or some knowledge of computer order
- Must have exceptional communication skills.
- Must have the ability to work independently and under pressure
to meet deadlines. Education/Experience
- High School Diploma or Equivalent is required.
- Welding or Technical Education is preferred.Benefits
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Health Care and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts with Annual Company Contribution
- Company Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Company Paid Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Voluntary Life, Critical Illness, and Accident Insurance
- New Employee Referral Bonus Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Employee Assistance Program
- Wellness Program with Health Insurance Premium Discounts
- Company Paid Uniforms
- Personal Protective Equipment Reimbursements Confidentiality
and Discretion Arc3 Gases requires all employees to sign a
nondisclosure of confidential information agreement. Equal
Opportunity Employer. Disabled/Protected Veterans.#sales
#insidesales #countersales #gas #gases #specialtygases
#industrialgases #weldingsupply #weldingsupplies #weldingproducts
#equipment #customers #customerservice #cdl
Keywords: ARC3 GASES Inc, Rocky Mount , Inside Sales Representative, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!