Company: Boice-Willis Clinic
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 22, 2022
Boice-Willis Clinic is seeking a Practice Coordinator to join
our care team! The Practice Coordinator responsible for performing
daily, weekly, and monthly tasks that supports practice operations
and for assisting and supporting the Practice Manager, Director of
Physicians Practices with various duties as assigned for efficient
practice operations. - -
Education & Experience Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Associate Medical Office Degree is preferred or equivalent
education, training, and experience.
- Minimum of 3 years of medical office experience.
Skills Needed for Success:
- Ability to direct and delegate assignments to staff.
- Knowledge and/or experience of practice management and EMR
- Knowledge and/or experience with ICD-10 and CPT coding.
- Working knowledge of insurance plans and coverage
- Analytical skills to assess problems and independently
determine appropriate response & action.
- Advanced organization & time management skills.
- Ability to communicate well, written, and orally.
- Strong customer service & patient engagement skills.
Boice-Willis Clinic is the premier multi-specialty clinic and
medical practice located in the city of Rocky Mount in beautiful
eastern North Carolina providing quality healthcare for over 100
years. We pride ourselves on our friendly, collaborative work
environment where everyone is valued and appreciated for their
contribution to the clinic.
Boice-Willis Clinic provides an excellent compensation & benefits
package, which includes but is not limited to:
- Competitive Wages
- Excellent Benefit Package
- 401K and Profit Sharing
- Paid Time Off and Vacation
- Work-Life Balance
Keywords: Boice-Willis Clinic, Rocky Mount , Practice Coordinator, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!