Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Join Hertz Local Edition Corp (HLE) as a Branch Manager Trainee!
Each year, many talented people join HLE, and the best become
future Branch Managers of our Hertz Local Edition branches.
Our program provides hands-on training in: Sales, Operations,
Customer Service, Finance & Accounting Management, Revenue
Management, Fleet Management, and most importantly: People
Hertz rewards its employees with competitive compensation packages
including hourly pay, overtime pay, and performance-based bonuses.
Branch Manager Trainees will progress through the training
curriculum within their first nine months of employment. You will
also receive the use of a company car upon entry into the Branch
The Management Training Curriculum program provides a clearly
defined career path to a Branch Manager in as little as 12-18
months! Our promotions don't stop there; our top-level management
regularly comes from the training ranks.
Your journey with Hertz will start off as a Branch Manager Trainee,
quickly progressing into a Management Associate, while quickly
gaining experience for a future Branch Manager role.
In addition to our competitive compensation package, Hertz also
provides world class benefits, which include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Employee Discounts
- Supporting achievement of location sales and margin goals
- Ensuring positive customer experience, making Hertz #1 in car
rental company experience
- Achieving individual sales goals and customer service
- Growing sales utilizing business-to-business sales tactics
- Upholding company standards by ensuring cars are presentable to
- Clean and service facilities/vehicles to ensure customer
- Strong communication and multitasking skills
- Ability to drive multiple types of vehicles
- Ability to read and understand driving directions and maps
- Proficiency in English
- Valid driver's license in good standing
- High School diploma or general equivalency diploma required.
Associates Degree preferred.
At Hertz, we champion and celebrate a culture of diversity and
inclusion. We take affirmative steps to promote employment and
advancement opportunities. The endless variety of perspectives,
experiences, skills and talents that our employees invest in their
work every day represent a significant part of our culture - and
our success and reputation as a company.
Individuals are encouraged to apply for positions because of the
characteristics that make them unique.
Qualified applicants with criminal histories will be considered for
employment in a manner consistent with applicable federal, state
and local law. Hertz is a drug free workplace.
EOE, including disability/veteran
Keywords: Hertz, Rocky Mount , Mgr Trainee, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!