Company: McLane Company
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: September 14, 2022
Perform entry level professional duties of moderate difficulty
providing the opportunity for professional training in various
departments/locations. Perform assigned duties to acquire knowledge
of methods, procedures and standards -required for bachelor's
degree.ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS / PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES: -
- Apply analytics to department policies, protocols, procedures,
and special projects.
- Conduct research and analytics on various assignments and make
- Prepare project reports, progress summaries, statistical
analysis, and related data. -
- Analyze specific aspects of department functions and/or
- Analyze, generate, and maintain records and other reference
material necessary for departmental use.
- Utilize the network, department specific software, and
proprietary software to complete assignments. -
- Other duties may be assigned. Duties may vary depending on
assigned department.MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor's degree program at an
accredited college or university.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite
(Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Outlook).
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.WORKING
- Office environment.Candidates may be subject to a background
check and drug screen, in accordance with applicable laws.All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
Keywords: McLane Company, Rocky Mount , INTERN I, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!