Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: May 14, 2022
***Eligible for sign bonus payout of $4,000***Why Patients Need
YouOur breakthroughs would not make it to the hands of patients
without our pharmaceutical manufacturing team. We rely on a team of
dedicated and agile members, who understand the importance and
impact of their role in Pfizer's mission. Patients need colleagues
like you who take pride in their work and always look to improve
outcomes. You will help to ensure that patients and physicians have
the medicines they need, when they need them.ROLE
- Coordinate the operation of SVP Finishing area to assure that
quality, compliance, safety and production standards are met.
- Organize and direct the placement of personnel on manufacturing
lines, reviews work order schedules and packages to requisition
materials and supplies, schedules equipment changeovers, performs
line clearances, and audits completed work order packages.
- Assures that line employees are trained and certified for
assigned roles and that they meet job standards.
- Ability to effectively communicate work instructions and
coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to perform arithmetic calculations.
- Ability to perform job duties as Line Coordinator on any SVP
- Ability to take over lines and start up lots after lot
changes.ROLE SUMMARYThe Line Coordinator will coordinate the
operation of the SVP Finishing area to assure that quality,
compliance, safety and production standards are met. The Line
Coordinator will float to SVP Finishing lines as needed to start up
lots after lot changes. The Line coordinator must be willing to run
all lines in SVP finishing, be able to audit batch records and
close out batch records accurately.QUALIFICATIONS Must-Have
- Must have at least 1 year of production and/or Q.A. experience
with Pfizer Inc or a comparable industry.
- Must have at least 6 months of experience within the applied
for production unit or must be successfully performing the minimum
of a level "D" job or equivalent for a minimum of 12 months.
- Must be certifiable as a controlled drug agent (CDA).
- Must have the ability to perform arithmetic calculations.
- Must be conscientious, dependable, and possess leadership
- Must have the ability to effectively communicate work
instructions and coordinate the work of others.
- Must be able to work overtime on a daily basis and weekly basis
for extended periods of time.
- Must adhere to all safety and health practices and
- Capable of making sound decisions while being able to access
situation(s) to determine if management involvement is needed.
- Candidate must be able to act with ownership in their areas of
- Candidate should be able be proactive with preventing delays
and/or downtime of equipment.
- Ensuring adherence to all plant safety rules in area of
- Use computer terminal 4 hours per shift, respond to visual
warning indicators, respond to audible warning indicators, respond
to color or special visual indicators, work around moving
equipment, work in hearing conservation area.Nice-to-Have
- Associate's Degree
- Experience in MMI (Modified Manual Inspection)PHYSICAL/MENTAL
- Must be able to read, interpret, and perform job duties as
prescribed in the operating procedure.
- Must demonstrate experience and competence in following
- Must be able to read and interpret equipment data and
demonstrate ability to communicate work requirement and problems in
a concise and accurate manner.
- Must be able to work in a controlled temperature environment
wearing clean room attire. On occasion, steam, noise, chemical
odors, and fumes may be present.
- Stand up to 2-8 hours per shift, sit for up to 2-6 hours per
shift, regularly lift up to 25 pounds per activity 25 times per
shift, occasionally lift a maximum of 50 pounds per activity 5
times per shift, occasionally may lift over 50 pounds with
assistance, walk, climb stairs, climb ladders/walk on
catwalksNON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT
REQUIREMENTS Schedule primarily rotating shift 3-2-2 schedule (12
hour nights), 7:00pm - 7:00am. Weekend and/or Holiday hours as
scheduled, will be required in order to meet business and/or
customer needs.Last Date to Apply for Job: May 6th, 2022Eligible
for Relocation Package: NOEligible for Employee Referral Bonus:
NOPfizer requires all U.S. new hires to be fully vaccinated for
COVID-19 prior to the first date of employment. As required by
applicable law, Pfizer will consider requests for Reasonable
Accommodations.Sunshine ActPfizer reports payments and other
transfers of value to health care providers as required by federal
and state transparency laws and implementing regulations. These
laws and regulations require Pfizer to provide government agencies
with information such as a health care provider's name, address and
the type of payments or other value received, generally for public
disclosure. Subject to further legal review and statutory or
regulatory clarification, which Pfizer intends to pursue,
reimbursement of recruiting expenses for licensed physicians may
constitute a reportable transfer of value under the federal
transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine Act. Therefore, if
you are a licensed physician who incurs recruiting expenses as a
result of interviewing with Pfizer that we pay or reimburse, your
name, address and the amount of payments made currently will be
reported to the government. If you have questions regarding this
matter, please do not hesitate to contact your Talent Acquisition
representative.EEO & Employment EligibilityPfizer is committed to
equal opportunity in the terms and conditions of employment for all
employees and job applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, gender identity or gender
expression, national origin, disability or veteran status. Pfizer
also complies with all applicable national, state and local laws
governing nondiscrimination in employment as well as work
authorization and employment eligibility verification requirements
of the Immigration and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an
Keywords: Pfizer, Rocky Mount , Line coordinator, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!