Head Teller- Rocky Mount, NC Englewood
Company: CresCom Bank
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: January 12, 2022
The Head Teller has responsibility for all activity that occurs
behind the teller line.
- Be knowledgeable about all bank products in order to cross sell
to new and existing customers.
- Provides a superior level of customer service.
- Actively support sales and service initiatives, including
encouraging teller referrals.
- Display and provide leadership and professionalism to the
- Operate a teller line based on safe and sound operating
- Maintain branch files required by the Operations, Audit,
Compliance and other departments.
- Serve as vault teller if needed.
- Be the primary contact and liaison between the teller line and
- Assist with the audit process and insure accuracy in execution
- Assist with the training of new tellers and monitor their
- Perform all routine banking service functions, including but
not limited to, customer deposits, payments, account maintenance,
check cashing and withdrawals.
- Manages and balances cash drawer.
- Prepares daily paperwork and reports according to branch
- Other duties as assigned by manager.
- High school diploma or GED with 6 months cash handling
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to perform basic math functions.
- Ability to work with a computer and effectively use standard
- Maintain a courteous and professional demeanor.
- Complete teller training and computer classes.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by people assigned to this job.
They are not intended to be
an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills
required of personnel so classified.
Keywords: CresCom Bank, Rocky Mount , Head Teller- Rocky Mount, NC Englewood, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!