Assembly & Test Tech - Level 2
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
ofthinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in aneco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possibleto
breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.That's
why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunitiesacross different fields and industries.
Areyou ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You
will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
- Operate assigned equipment.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain assigned work areas
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report data.
- Analyze and interpret data
- Perform product changeovers
- Make corrections to the process
- Perform equipment testing
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED
- 1 + years' experience
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Some mechanical experience
- Ability to communicate information clearly
JOB ID: HRD145286
Category: Integrated Supply Chain
Location: 3475 Wesleyan Blvd N,Rocky Mount,North
Must be a US Citizen due to contractual requirements.
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Rocky Mount , Assembly & Test Tech - Level 2, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!