Permanent RN Staff Nurse - Cardiovascular Acute Care
Company: Aya Healthcare
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 12, 2021
Cardiovascular Acute Care RNs — UNC Med Center IP, NC is Hiring
- Up to $55/hr and up to $10,000 sign on bonus;
or $25,000 tuition assistance and up to $10,000 to
- Employee Referral Program
In this position you will:
- Provide competent clinical nursing care consistent with
- Reporting and accountable to the Nurse Manager/Director, the
Clinical Nurse is responsible for coordinating and delivering
patient care utilizing the nursing process in a hospital
- Foster a learning environment for patient/families, nursing,
and other members of the healthcare team including students.
- Be accountable for safety, identify and correct problems, and
integrate evidence, and best practice into nursing care.
- Engage in ongoing professional development.
- Lead and coordinate teams, appropriately delegate, coordinate
care and collaborate with others as equal members of the
inter-professional care team to integrate nursing knowledge.
Required qualifications for this position include:
- Nursing degree/diploma required upon hire.
Keywords: Aya Healthcare, Rocky Mount , Permanent RN Staff Nurse - Cardiovascular Acute Care, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!