PT RN WEEKEND NURSE
Company: The Lodge at Rocky Mount
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 11, 2021
The Lodge at Rocky Mount is currently seeking RN nurses to join
our team every weekend or every other weekend.
Applicant must have unrestricted RN / LPN license.
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Nursing,
the Registered Nurse (RN) will plan, coordinate, provide and manage
nursing care, services, and health education to our residents.
These positions require patience, compassion, and a desire to
care for the residents in a gentle and empathetic manner. Some
responsibilities of the RN may include:
- Supervise the care/services provided by CNAs and other
- Coordinate the nursing care of residents on the unit, assuring
all assigned staff are capable of providing appropriate care to
- Provide safe and accurate medication related interventions to
- Accurately transcribe and coordinate the implementation of
- Perform nursing assessments regarding the health status of
residents. Notify the physician of changes in status and promptly
implement and document new orders.
- Develop a plan of care based on assessment, implementing
- Select and institute appropriate nursing interventions that
might be required to stabilize a resident’s condition and /or
Contribute to the resident’s assessment (MDS/CAA’s) and the
development of a care plan.
At SanStone Health & Rehabilitation, we offer employment
opportunities in NC that are filled with purpose. We are an
organization that is dedicated to making a difference in our
industry and caring as passionately for our employees as we do our
residents The Lodge at Rocky Mount offers an excellent benefit
package to full time employees including vacation, medical, dental,
vision, pharmacy, and 401k plan with employer match.
Keywords: The Lodge at Rocky Mount, Rocky Mount , PT RN WEEKEND NURSE, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!