Currently hiring for: 1st and 3rd shift: Scheduled days will
vary Rate of Pay: $13.50 As a Fulfillment center team member at
QVC, you will be on the forefront of our operation directly
impacting her, our customer. Team members do a wide range of
warehouse functions to include arrivals or unloading, receiving,
stowing, picking, packing, shipping, solving problems, cycle
counting bins, or returning her order.
* You may be asked to perform a variety of duties across varying
functions utilizing a handheld scanner or computer to include:
unloading, receiving, stowing, picking, packing, shipping, cycle
counting bins or returning her order to make sure our customer is
taken care of.
* Outside of our production roles, you may be asked to assist in
working on computers to solve inventory problems, counting and
reporting inventory accuracy, or ensuring efficiency of the
warehouse through replenishing supplies and/or organizing work
Additional Job Requirements
* Maintain attendance according to company policy.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to lift items weighing up to 50 pounds with or without
* Must be at least 18 years old.
* Willing and able to work a full shift and to work overtime
* Able to read and take verbal direction in English.
* Able to stand/walk for up to 10-12 hours.
* Willing and able to regularly push, pull, squat, bend, twist,
grasp and reach up to 10-12 hours/day.
* Be comfortable working on a secure mezzanine at a height of up
to 40 feet.
* Willing and able to perform to the established standards of
safety, quality, productivity and attendance.
* Demonstrated characteristics of reliability (attendance),
teamwork, and sense of ownership.
* Willing and able to positively contribute to a professional,
safe, and conflict-free work environment