Company: McLane Company, Inc.
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Becoming a McLane teammate is to become part of an honest,
stable, and reliable company with 125 years of success. We are
looking for teammates with perseverance who will take the extra
step for our customers, our community, and our company. In return,
we will pay you well and offer you the opportunity to go as far in
your career as you want to go.
Performs administrative duties related to the transportation
operations. Ensures the department has the necessary materials and
- Works in administrative capacity within the transportation
- Answers phone, distributes driver pouches, and works with team
to ensure all routes are ready for drivers throughout the day.
- Organizes the delivery documentation that is returned by the
drivers after each delivery. Sorts, files, and scans applicable
- Supports transportation team with various administrative
MINIMUM SKILLS AND QUALIFICATION REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma or GED.
- 1 year of similar work experience required
- Experience with Microsoft products
- Understanding of geography and logistics.
- Office Environment
- Candidates may be subject to a background check and drug
screen, in accordance with applicable laws.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or
status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: McLane Company, Inc., Rocky Mount , Transportation Assistant, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!