Instructor, CDL (Part-time)
Company: Nash Community College
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: June 7, 2021
Responsible for providing effective instruction of the CDL
Program consistent with established objectives, accurate record
keeping and reporting.
- Provide effective learning experiences for students using a
variety of teaching methods.
- Maintain attendance for each class and assess periodically the
success and retention rate of students in each class.
- Present course material to the students in such a manner as to
be relevant and informative.
- Evaluate student performance.
- Support the efforts of the CDL Program in addressing
recruitment and retention of students.
- Support college efforts to improve student success and
progression through existing programs.
- Maintain classroom environment and report problems in a timely
- Maintain accurate records of students enrolled in classes and
submit paperwork according to the established schedule.
- Present to the Director of CDL Training recommendations for
improving the instructional programs.
High School Graduate with at least 5 years of over the road
experience as a Class A Tractor Trailer Driver. Must possess a
Valid NC Class A CDL Driver's License and be willing to obtain DMV
Third Party Examiner Certification. Must possess a strong
background in Safety Training and have Supply Chain Management
knowledge. Must be Federal Motor Carrier Compliant. Must possess a
Prior teaching/training experience preferred
Part-time positions are not benefit eligible.
Keywords: Nash Community College, Rocky Mount , Instructor, CDL (Part-time), Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!