Are you looking for a new opportunity with a real chance for
growth and promotions? You deserve to go to work at a job that
appreciates you for who you are and your unique talents. You're not
just another employee with us. It's more than just a job; it's the
beginning of your career. We will provide you with the
opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop
professionally. If you would like to join a local family-owned
dealership that cares and listens, then reply to this ad with your
resume, and we will send you the next step. Join the family
team, you are in the right place, Our "family" knows
that we've got their backs!
Prior experience is required.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* The Service Advisor is responsible for scheduling work in the
service department and for selling additional needed service to
* Schedules service appointments. Obtains customer and vehicle
data prior to arrival when possible.
* Greets customers in a timely, friendly manner.
* Provides a complete and accurate written cost estimate for
labor and parts. Provides an estimated time of completion.
* Checks on progress of repair throughout the day. Contacts
customers regarding any changes in the service needed and/or the
estimated time, explains cost and time requirements in detail and
gets proper authorization before any additional repairs are
* Test-drives the vehicle or refers to the test technician as
* Maintains a green Customer Satisfaction Index Score (score
used for comparison may vary)
* Advises customers on the care of their cars and the value of
maintaining their vehicles in accordance with manufacturers’
specifications, using maintenance menus.
* Maintains a dealership-prescribed standard for “hours per
customer repair order written."
* Understands and follows federal, state and local regulations,
such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes, OSHA
* Follows all company safety policies and procedures, and
immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or
* High school diploma or the equivalent.
* Ability to read and comprehend instructions and
* General knowledge of vehicle mechanical operations.
* Professional personal appearance.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA.
* All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate the ability to pass
pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug
test, and valid driver's license.
* Paid vacation and holidays
* Company match 401k retirement plan
* Company-paid life insurance
* Health, Vision, and Dental Insurance
* Employee and Family Appreciation Events
* Performance-based pay plans and/or bonuses
* Short and Long Term Disability Plans
* Accident and Cancer Policies
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit
discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion,
age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected
veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local