Company: Pro Mach Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: June 6, 2021
Ossid, based in Rocky Mount, NC, is a manufacturer of high-speed
tray packaging, weigh/price labeling equipment and form fill seal
packaging solutions. Ossid provides solutions across numerous
markets, including fresh and processed meats, medical devices,
convenience foods and consumer goods. Ossid is a division of Pro
Mach, a leading provider of integrated packaging and processing
solutions for over 20,000 customers worldwide. Through multiple
brands, Pro Mach provides product packaging and processing
equipment, PMMI certified training, installation, parts, and
service for primary and secondary packaging, flexible packaging,
end-of-line packaging, and identification and tracking. For more
information on Pro Mach's brands visit www.ProMachBrands.com.
Ossid is seeking a talented TIG Welder/Fabricator to join their
team. They will, under general supervision, weld stainless steel
sheet metal parts, frames, and machined assemblies. This position
reports to the Fabrication Supervisor.
- Reads and interprets engineering prints and/or manufacturing
bills of material, and/or verbal/written instructions to determine
necessary requirements for the job.
- Selects welding procedures best suited for the type of work and
- Varies techniques to obtain proper penetration, fusion and
strength, offset distortion and maintain alignment.
- As required, assemble/weld parts in jigs or fixtures.
- Knowledge of the metallurgical aspects for various types of
- Operate a Press Brake by executing the correct bending sequence
to ensure parts match the blueprint.
- Uses a variety of precision measuring tools, calipers, etc..,
inspect and verify conformance of parts to
- Strictly follows all safety requirements for welding, forklift
truck, hoist operations and housekeeping.
- Regular attendance and daily punctuality are necessary for
performing the job.
- Must be a team player, enthusiastic, motivated, and
- High School diploma or GED. Technical school welding
certification training preferred. OTJ training accepted.
- Min 2 years of TIG welding experience (preferable experience
with stainless steel).
- Ability to read mechanical engineering drawings.
- Press Brake experience.
- Knowledge of various grinding/weld finishing tools.
- Sufficient physical strength to lift various materials weighing
- Knowledge of precision measuring procedures.
- Good organizational skills.
Salary is only a part of a well-developed compensation program.
As a Pro Mach employee, you receive more than just a paycheck.
Total compensation includes your pay (base salary), very
comprehensive medical/dental programs as well as life insurance, a
generous paid time off program, a retirement savings plan and a
wellness program. There is no waiting period for benefits - you are
eligible on your first day of employment.
Pro Mach is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Pro Mach complies
with all states mandating the use of E-Verify to verify employment
eligibility of new hires to work in the United States. Pro Mach is
a drug-free workplace.
Keywords: Pro Mach Inc, Rocky Mount , TIG Welder/Fabricator, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!