Registered Nurse (Clinical Nurse III) - 2 North Isolation
Company: Nash Hospitals Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Clinical Nurse III practices at the level of a competent to
expert practitioner of nursing, as defined by Beener, P. (1984).
From Novice to Expert. Addison-Wesley Publishing Company. The nurse
at this level demonstrates competence in caring for patients with
complex problems according to prescribed, delegated medical regimen
and the hospital policies. Incumbents are accountable to the North
Carolina Board of Nursing for practicing nursing within the scope
of the North Carolina Nursing Practice Act. In addition, the
Clinical Nurse III demonstrates clinical leadership skills through
contribution to standards of care and unit/service goals. The
Clinical Nurse III serves as a leader and role model for staff, an
ambassador for new employees, and participates in endeavors to
increase nursing knowledge.
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Graduate of an approved nursing program
- Bachelor's Degree is preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in North
- Current BCLS certification.
- ACLS required within one (1) year of hire.
- Unit-specific certification (PCCN or related
- 2 years of RN experience.
- $28.79 - $47.99/hour
- Sign on Bonus $5,000 Day shift and $7,5000 for Night shift
Keywords: Nash Hospitals Inc, Rocky Mount , Registered Nurse (Clinical Nurse III) - 2 North Isolation, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!