Patient Access Representative
Company: Nash Hospitals Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Patient Access Representative is responsible for the Patient
Access functions including, but not limited to, facility based
scheduling, pre-registration, registration, insurance verification,
pre-certification, and financial clearance under the direction of
the Supervisor and Revenue Cycle Director.
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Associates or Bachelors Degree in Arts/Business is
- Must complete EPIC Cadence and Prelude training & must pass
exam upon completion of training.
- Proficiency in computer skills, including Microsoft
- Customer-service oriented and proficient in written & oral
- Familiarity with medical terminology.
- Incumbent will be required to work every other weekend/as
needed, three (3) out of six (6) holidays as needed, and rotating
scheduling/shifts based on department staffing needs.
- $13.50 - $20.25/hour
Keywords: Nash Hospitals Inc, Rocky Mount , Patient Access Representative, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!