Clinical Educator for Cardiopulmonary Support Unit - Education
Company: Nash Hospitals Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Clinical Educator facilitates the professional development
of licensed and unlicensed employees to enhance professional
competency including, but not limited to, educational assessment,
planning and outcome evaluation. Coordinates staff development and
educational needs of patient care nursing staff, patients and
families. This position in clinical education is performed under
minimal supervision. Assignments are characterized as those
requiring collaboration to address staff educational needs within a
specialty practice area and/or service and/or across the hospital.
Serves as subject matter expert in a lead capacity for house-wide
initiatives, including those in conjunction with hospital
accreditation. Work may be performed corroboratively for multiple
disciplines across the continuum of care or for a specific patient
population or service area.
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing. Master's Degree in Nursing or
Education is preferred.
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in North
- Current BCLS & ACLS certification.
- BCLS & ACLS Instructor certification. If not current, must
receive within 6 months of hire.
- 3 years of RN experience in clinical specialty.
- Certification in clinical specialty or Nursing Professional
Development within 2 years of hire.
- $63,585.60 - $98,550.40 annual salary
Keywords: Nash Hospitals Inc, Rocky Mount , Clinical Educator for Cardiopulmonary Support Unit - Education, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!