Nurse Anesthetist PRN
Company: Nash Hospitals Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The CRNA will employ multiple modalities, including regional
anesthesia, MAC sedation and general anesthesia, in the operating
room to provide adequate analgesia or anesthesia during surgical
procedures.The CRNA scope of practice is defined by the American
Association of Nurse Anesthetists and the North Carolina Practice
Act. Incumbents are accountable to the North Carolina Board of
Nursing for practicing nursing within the scope of the North
Carolina Nursing Practice Act.
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Graduate of an approved Master's of Science in Nursing (MSN)
- Graduate of an approved Nurse Anesthetist program.
- Certification/Recertification by the National Board of
Certification & Recertification for Nurse Anesthetists.
- Verification of certification with the North Carolina Board of
- Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in North
- Current BCLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification.
- Current PALS certification.
- Incumbent must successfully complete the training requirements
set forth by the North Carolina Board of Nursing and the North
Carolina Medical Board before being allowed to perform
Keywords: Nash Hospitals Inc, Rocky Mount , Nurse Anesthetist PRN, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!