Registered Respiratory Therapist - PRN
Company: Nash Hospitals Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Registered Respiratory Therapist provides professional
respiratory care to newborns through geriatrics. Therapist
responsibilities include critical care, general patient care
assignments, and related patient care activities where assignments
and duties are predominantly predictable. Incumbents are
accountable to the North Carolina Board of Respiratory Care for
practicing respiratory care within the scope of the North Carolina
Respiratory Care Practice Act.
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Graduate of a CAHEA approved training program in respiratory
- Current license to practice respiratory care as a Respiratory
Care Practitioner in North Carolina.
- Certified Respiratory Therapist (RRT) or eligible to sit for
- Current BCLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification.
Keywords: Nash Hospitals Inc, Rocky Mount , Registered Respiratory Therapist - PRN, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!