Intrahospital Transporter (EMT Required) - Nursing Float Pool
Company: Nash Hospitals Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: June 6, 2021
The Intrahospital Transporter provides care to patients
requiring intrahospital transport as directed by a Registered
Nurse. The Transporter performs electrocardiograms as ordered by
the medical staff and provides patient care within the parameters
of this assignment of responsibility, according to prescribed,
delegated medical regimen and the hospital policies.
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Current EMT-B Certification through the office of NC Office of
Emergency Medical Services.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Current ACLS certification.
- Must take & successfully complete the Basic Arrhythmia Course
provided by the hospital.
- Complete CPI and Safe Sitter course within 6 months of hire
Must keep CPI current.
- Obtain NA I within one year of hire. Must keep NA I
- $15.00 - $22.50/hour
Keywords: Nash Hospitals Inc, Rocky Mount , Intrahospital Transporter (EMT Required) - Nursing Float Pool, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!