At ICON, it's our people that set us apart. Our diverse teams
enable us to become a better partner to our customers and help us
to fulfil our mission to advance and improve patients' lives.
Our 'Own It' culture is driven by four key values that bring us
together as individuals and set us apart as an organisation:
Accountability & Delivery, Collaboration, Partnership and
Integrity. We want to be the Clinical Research Organisation that
delivers excellence to our clients and to patients at every
touch-point. In short, to be the partner of choice in drug
That's our vision. We're driven by it. And we need talented
people who share it.
If you're as driven as we are, join us. You'll be working in a
dynamic and supportive environment, with some of the brightest and
the friendliest people in the sector, and you'll be helping shape
The Director will join our Oncology, Gene & Cell Therapy group
where you will be adding value through delivering successful client
relationships, upholding and working towards a culture of project
- Develop full service project plans for portfolio of studies and
subsequently lead cross functional study teams in accordance with
contractual timelines, client specifications and Good Clinical
- Operate at the forefront in this exciting field, supporting
projects in the Oncology, Gene & Cell Therapy field
- Effectively lead study budgets to ensure financial targets are
met through regular review of indirect costs and project
- Inspire and develop your team through people management;
co-ordinate study activities against targets, provide coaching and
mentoring to Project Managers
- Demonstrate your executive presence, delivering updates on the
portfolio to senior management
- Building an environment to enable employees, add towards our
culture and engage with the group success
You will need:
- A Bachelor's Degree in medicine, science or equivalent
experience in the Clinical Research field and you have the
therapeutic experience in across a wide array of complex Oncology
- Minimum of 10 years Project Management experience
- A track record of successfully leading large, global cross
functional projects; strong domestic and international project
- High level of integrity and can inspire to the demands of the
highest standards from a professional and ethical perspective
- Willingness to travel up to 25% as needed
Why join us?
- You will be working to accelerate the delivery of new therapies
- Ongoing development as a Project Director and the opportunity
to progress your career, with the potential to move into other
related areas to improve your skill set
- You will have creative resources to be successful in delivering
results, inspiring others and becoming a trusted partner
Benefits of Working in ICON:
Our success depends on the quality of our people. That's why
we've made it a priority to build a culture that rewards high
performance and nurtures talent.
We offer very competitive salary packages. And to keep them
competitive, we regularly benchmark them against our competitors.
Our annual bonuses reflect delivery of performance goals - both
ours and yours.
We also provide a range of health-related benefits to employees
and their families and offer competitive retirement plans - and
related benefits such as life assurance - so you can save and plan
with confidence for the years ahead.
But beyond the competitive salaries and comprehensive benefits,
you'll benefit from an environment where you are encouraged to
fulfil your sense of purpose and drive lasting change.
ICON is an equal opportunity and inclusive employer and is
committed to providing a workplace free of discrimination and
harassment. All qualified applicants will receive equal
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a
reasonable accommodation for any part of the application process,
or in order to perform the essential functions of a position,
please let us know through the form below.