Phlebotomist I - Laboratory
Company: Nash Hospitals Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The Phlebotomist I performs venous and capillary collection of
blood specimens for analysis. In addition, the Phlebotomist I may
perform various other support services for the laboratory as
assigned, including performance of EKG's. The Phlebotomist I may
perform waived and moderately complex testing with appropriate
supervision. Monitors incomplete work lists in LIS throughout
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Graduate of an approved training program in Phlebotomy.
- Eligible for registry by ASCP or ASPT.
- Incumbent may receive on-the-job training for EKGs.
- $12.25 - $18.38/ per hour
Keywords: Nash Hospitals Inc, Rocky Mount , Phlebotomist I - Laboratory, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!