Patient Care Tech I (NA I required) - Critical Care
Company: Nash Hospitals Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: May 31, 2021
The Patient Care Tech I provides personal care and basic nursing
care to patients assigned to a specific nursing service, under the
direct supervision of the RN Charge Nurse. Incumbents are expected
to perform all selected procedures for the Nursing Assistant I, as
authorized by the Division of Facility Services. Also performs
Secretary and/or Monitor Tech functions, as assigned, in support of
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Current Nurse Aide I Registry listing with the NC Division of
Facility Services Registry as a Nursing Assistant I.
- Current BCLS certification.
- Proficient in keyboard operations, application of word
processing software, and basic computer applications.
- Ability to operate standard office machines.
- Incumbent will be required to take and pass a Medical
Terminology and basic arrhythmia course if applicable during their
first year of employment.
- $10.74 - $15.90/hour
Keywords: Nash Hospitals Inc, Rocky Mount , Patient Care Tech I (NA I required) - Critical Care, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!