Nursing Assistant II - Cardiopulmonary Support Unit
Company: Nash Hospitals Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: May 3, 2021
The Nursing Assistant II provides personal care and basic
nursing care to patients, under the direct supervision of a RN.
Incumbents are expected to perform all selected procedures for the
Nursing Assistant II, as outlined and approved by the North
Carolina Board of Nursing.
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
- Completion of an approved Nurse Assistant II course as outlined
& approved by NC Board of Nursing.
- Current listing with the NC Division of Facility Services
Registry as a Nursing Assistant I.
- Current NC Board of Nursing Nurse Aide II Listing card.
- Current BCLS certification.
- $12.25- $18.38/hour
- Sign on Bonus $1,500 for day shift and $3,000 for night
Keywords: Nash Hospitals Inc, Rocky Mount , Nursing Assistant II - Cardiopulmonary Support Unit, Other , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!