Technical Data Reviewer
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Job Title: Technical Data Reviewer
Job Location: Rocky Mount - NC
Job Duration: 06 Months of Contract for Our Fortune 100 Client
- The CQ Technical Data Reviewer reviews data from physical and
dimensional testing of commodities, wet chemical techniques and
- Included in this review are visual evaluations, titrations, pH
measurements, AA, HPLC, GC and UV/Vis among other
- In addition to data review, this individual could be
responsible for preparing solutions, performing analysis, as well
as recording and processing data in accordance with DEA, FDA, and
ICH guidelines, as needed.
- Functions as a dedicated data reviewer for the Chemical Quality
- Prioritizes data review and testing with guidance from Data
Coordinator or supervisor.
- Assists in monitoring laboratory metrics associated with
- As needed, prepares solutions required for testing, performs
analysis, records data according to cGMPs, performs calculations
and enters results into LIMS system.
- Provides support to assure lab safety and compliance -either
through safe use of chemicals and/or the recognition of DEA, FDA,
OSHA, and ICH compliance issues.
- Bachelor of Science in Life Science (e.g., Chemistry, Biology,
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a Quality Control or
R&D laboratory and experience with a wide variety of analytical
techniques (e.g., HPLC, GC, AA, UV-VIS, etc.) and biological
techniques (e.g., BET, antibiotic potency, sterility,
- Knowledge of cGMPs and regulations outside of the US.
- Good communication, organization and computer skills are
- Knowledge of LIMS, Empower, and Microsoft Office programs is
- Minimum of 1 year data review experience with minimum 5 yrs Lab
Experience in pharmaceutical manufacturing environment.
- Minimum of 4-5 years of experience reading and interpreting
- ICP-MS Experience Preferred
- HPLC basic experience (AA/ICP-MS)
- Empower3 Experience
- Chromatography Knowledge
- Data Review
- Bachelor of Science in Life Science (e.g. Chemistry, Biology,
Keywords: Atlas, Rocky Mount , Technical Data Reviewer, IT / Software / Systems , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!