Aseptic Compliance Supervisor 12 hr Night Shift
Company: Pfizer Inc.
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 4, 2019
The primary function of the Aseptic Compliance Supervisor is to
support and oversee the daily cleaning/disinfection activities for
R1/R2 SVP Aseptic and Terminal Sterilized Filling/Support areas.
The Aseptic Compliance Supervisor will be responsible for the
sanitation colleagues across the shifts in aseptic and terminal
sterilized areas. Candidate works directly with Manufacturing to
ensure the seamless planning, execution, and tracking of the
completion of sanitation activities to support Operations in SVP
The candidate will also be responsible to performing necessary
monitoring duties of the aseptic operation to ensure compliance in
alignment with site SOPs and regulations. In addition, the
candidate must be able to train new and existing colleagues on
- Perform necessary assessments of Aseptic and Terminal
Sterilized SVP Filling operation and update necessary
- Able to present sanitation programs to auditors.
- Accumulates key metrics for presentation to Management team,
including gowning and aseptic technique observation.
- Responsible for maintaining working knowledge of Current Good
Manufacturing Practices (cGMPs) and emerging regulatory and
compliance concerns as related to aseptic manufacturing.
- Perform audits of sanitation, aseptic techniques, clean room
behaviors, and gowning.
- Write investigations and implement Corrective
Action/Preventative Action (CAPAs)
- Generate change controls for procedure updates.
- Perform daily room check inspections in the manufacturing
- Provide support to aseptic process simulations (media
- Supervise team of direct reports and conduct performance
- Requires Bachelor's Degree; technical or science field
- Requires strong/effective leadership ability. 2+ years of
supervisory experience preferred.
- Pharmaceutical manufacturing experience preferred.
- Knowledge/experience in aseptic technique/cleanroom environment
- Requires thorough knowledge of GMPs.
- Requires strong oral, written, communication, presentation and
- Requires the ability to handle multiple projects.
Must be able to function in stressful situations while being able
to remain focused on the necessary requirements. Must be able to
appropriately identify and escalate issues in a timely manner.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
This is a 12-hour night shift role, 7pm - 7am on a rotating 2/2/3
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all
applicable national, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care
providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and
implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer
to provide government agencies with information such as a health
care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other
value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further
legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which
Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for
licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value
under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine
Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs
recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we
pay or reimburse your name, address and the amount of payments made
currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions
regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your
Talent Acquisition representative.
Other Job Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: 11/11/2019
- Eligible for Relocation Package
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each
jurisdiction in which it operates.
Keywords: Pfizer Inc., Rocky Mount , Aseptic Compliance Supervisor 12 hr Night Shift, Human Resources , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!