Production Equipment Operator (SVP) TS Filling; 12 hr. Night Shift
Company: Pfizer Inc.
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: August 22, 2019
The Production Equipment Operator may perform any combination of
the following: Operate, tend, monitor, service, make minor
adjustments, assemble, disassemble, clean and sterilize one or more
of a variety of production related equipment in compliance with
equipment, product and process cGMP's and safety/security
- Must be able to perform various functions of a highly
repetitive nature while maintaining concentration of task.
- Must be able to assure that equipment is operating properly,
reports and/or corrects malfunctions and may assist others in
complex set up/repair operations and clean equipment.
- Must be able to complete a variety of batch records and
logbooks, pull samples for testing and performing routine filter
- Must maintain area housekeeping standards and adhere to all
SOPs, cGMPs, plant quality, safety, and documentation systems
- Must adhere to all gowning/uniform requirements in assigned
- Must be able to keep accurate records and production logs, as
well as complete batch records as required.
- Must be able to process, inspect, and/or package commodities
thru various processing stages.
- Must be able to operate minor assembly type machines in or out
of clean room type environment.
- Must be able to perform detailed inspection of
- Must be able to operate pallet jack, motorized pallet jack and
- Must be able to work overtime as required.
- High School Diploma/GED is required.
- 1-year experience as a pharmaceutical equipment operator and/or
manufacturing equipment operator required.
- Must be able to work in a controlled temperature environment
wearing clean room attire. On occasion, steam, noise, chemical
odors, and fumes may be present.
- Stand up to 8-12 hours per shift, sit for up to 2-4 hours per
shift, twist at waist 10 times per hour, regularly lift up to 20
pounds per activity 5 times per shift, occasionally lift a maximum
of 50 pounds per activity 1 time per shift, walk, climb stairs,
climb ladders/walk on catwalks.
- Use computer terminal 1 hour per shift, respond to visual
warning indicators, respond to audible warning indicators, respond
to color or special visual indicators, work around moving
equipment, work with chemicals, work in hearing conservation area,
work on knees occasionally.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Schedule primarily day shift, 12 hours, 1800-0600; 2-2-3
- Weekend and/or Holiday hours may be required to meet business
and/or customer needs.
EEO & Employment Eligibility
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all
applicable national, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care
providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and
implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer
to provide government agencies with information such as a health
care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other
value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further
legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which
Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for
licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value
under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine
Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs
recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we
pay or reimburse your name, address and the amount of payments made
currently will be reported to the government. If you have questions
regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact your
Talent Acquisition representative.
Additional Offer Details:
- Last Date to Apply for Job: 22 August 2019
- Relocation Package Available
- Employee Referral Bonus EligibleR (Rotating) (United States of
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each
jurisdiction in which it operates.
Keywords: Pfizer Inc., Rocky Mount , Production Equipment Operator (SVP) TS Filling; 12 hr. Night Shift, Human Resources , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!