Registered Nurse (RN) - Night Shift
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 2, 2019
In Center- Nocturnal RN -Shifts will likely be Sunday / Tuesday /
Thursday nights (approx. 6pm-4am)DaVita is seeking a Registered
Nurse who is looking to give life in an outpatient dialysis center.
?You can make an exceptional difference in the lives of our
patients and their families dealing with end-stage renal failure or
chronic kidney disease.If you haven?t considered Nephrology before,
read on as we think that you should. Dialysis Experience is NOT
required.What you can expect:
- Long term patient relationships. Build meaningful relationship
with patients and their family in an intimate outpatient
- A team that feels and functions like a family. Staff RNs are a
central part of a small interdisciplinary team of clinicians. Work
alongside technicians, nurses, dietitians, social workers,
physicians and the center manager. ?
- Fun is one of our core values.? Happier nurses = healthier
- Specialized, complex care. RNs deliver care to patients who are
often dealing with multiple co-morbidities which require unique
treatment plans and the ability to leverage a broad range of
nursing skills and knowledge. ?
- Fast paced. Our RNs oversee a group of patients with the
support of PCTs to conduct patient observations, measuring stats
and machine set up.? You will work with your head, heart and hands
- Schedule. Shifts are typically 10 hours, 3 nights/week
(Sunday/Tuesday/Thursday 6pm-4am). Schedule times will vary by
location but most of our RNs work early morning or day shifts
between 4am-10pm. Some holidays required.
- Clinical leader: DaVita has the highest percentage of
facilities meeting or exceeding CMS?s standards in the government?s
two key performance programs. We expect our nurses to commit to
improving patient health through clinical goal setting and quality
improvement initiatives.What we?ll provide:
- In-classroom and hands on training: if you are new to dialysis,
we?ll provide a 9-12 week paid training and the support to guide
you through to becoming a nephrology nurse.?
- Opportunity for a nursing career for a lifetime. DaVita is
committed to providing robust development and experience for
nurses. Whether you chose to remain in a patient facing/caregiving
role or grow (leadership operations, corporate functions,
integrated care, clinical research), we can guide you on that
- Education assistance and license reimbursement: annual $3,000
tuition reimbursement and potential $25,000 scholarship
opportunity. CNN and CDN certification reimbursement. ?
- 3000+ locations across the U.S. for wherever life may take
- Comprehensive benefits package: including medical, dental,
vision, 401k plan, $2,500 cash gift for new parents, back-up child
and elder care and so much moreSome details about this position:
- Your 9-10 weeks of training will include a combination of
classroom and hands-on learning, through DaVita?s award-winning
- Training may take place in a facility or a training clinic with
a class of new teammates other than your assigned home clinic
- Hours of work may vary during the training period; however, you
will typically be working between 32-40 hours per week during
- You must be flexible on the final home clinic placement it may
be in a different location; there is also the potential to float to
various clinics during and after your training
- You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work mornings,
evenings, weekends, and holiday?
- Current Registered Nurse (RN) license in the state of practice;
Graduate Nurse pre-licensure available in some locations
- A desire to deliver care in an empathetic, compassionate way.
You know, the way you?d want your own care to be?
- Experience assessing, trouble shooting and making sound
recommendations in stressful situations?
- Excellent communication skills to listen and communicate with
patients and teammates?
- Associates Degree in Nursing (A.D.N) from accredited school of
nursing required; Bachelor of Science in Nursing (B.S.N);?
three-year diploma from accredited diploma program may be
substituted for nursing degree
- Basic computer skills and proficiency in MS Word and OutlookYou
might also have (a.k.a. nice-to-haves):
- Intensive Care Unit (ICU), Critical Care Unit (CCU), Emergency
Room (ER), or Medical Surgical (Med Surg) experience
- Certified Nephrology Nurse (CNN) or Certified Dialysis Nurse
(CDN)Ready to make a difference in the lives of patients? Take the
first step at https://careers.davita.com
Keywords: DaVita, Rocky Mount , Registered Nurse (RN) - Night Shift, Healthcare , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!