Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) (RN #)
Company: KA Recruiting Inc.
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: March 18, 2019
Seeking a Full-Time Permanent Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)! Applicants must have current certification as a registered nurse anesthetist. Highlights include:
- Opportunity to work within a well-established healthcare system
- Both Inpatient & Outpatient
- Schedule Monday-Friday 7:00AM - 3:00PM
- Regular shifts include 40 or 32 hours per week options
- Total Call Per Month - Six shifts
- Call shared with current CRNA's
- Integrated Electronic Health Record (EPIC)
- Salaried Position
- Relocation available This facility is a 110 bed acute care, not-for-profit hospital located in a growing community that maintains the relaxed ambiance of southern living. Residents can enjoy a wide array of recreational opportunities including golf, water sports, and the arts. The facility is just 30 minutes from Greenvile and under an hour from Raleigh! RefCode:AN Keyphrases: anesthesiology jobs, crna jobs, anesthesiologist jobs, nurse anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist nurse jobs, dental anesthesiologist jobs, anesthesiologist pain management jobs, anesthesiology pain management jobs, anesthesiologist cardiac jobs, pediatric anesthesiologist jobs, crna locum tenens jobs, crna positions jobs, crna employment jobs, nurse anesthetist crna jobs, crna nurse jobs, certified registered nurse anesthetist jobs, nurse anesthetist jobs, dental anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology nurse jobs, anesthesiology tech jobs, anesthesia technician jobs, anesthesiology technician jobs, nurse anesthesiology jobs, pediatric anesthesiology jobs, anesthesiology pediatric jobs, anesthesiology assistant jobs, anesthesia assistant jobs, pain management anesthesiologist jobs, pain management anesthesiology jobs
Keywords: KA Recruiting Inc., Rocky Mount , Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA) (RN #), Healthcare , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!