Reg Respiratory Therapist
Company: Maria Parham Health
Posted on: November 19, 2023
Maria Parham HealthExamines patients with breathing-related
conditions and conducts diagnostic testing. -Consults with
physicians to develop and implement a treatment plan for the
patient. -Performs physiotherapy and other treatments and teaches
patients to use medications.Reports to: Respiratory Manager
- Measures lung capacity and analyzes blood samples using a blood
- Delivers and assesses response to ordered therapy per plan of
care. Monitors, records, and communicates patient condition as
- Evaluates respiratory care policies and procedures based on
patient outcomes, current research, and best practices.
- Responds to codes and calls for emergent assistance. Assesses
patient condition and delivers appropriate treatment.
- Educates the patient and family about the patient's illness and
provides information about community support groups and other
- Monitors, receives, stocks, and distributes respiratory care
supplies and medical gas cylinders.
- Maintains storage areas with required supply levels and
- Disassembles, cleans, and sterilizes equipment, and performs
preventative maintenance and calibration of machines.
- Calibrates ventilators, disassembles, and cleans, tags and bags
- Draw ABG's, bubble CPAP for infants, aerosol therapy, MDI
therapy, Pulse oximetry, ETCO2 monitoring, oxygen therapy, CPT,
BIPAP's, Ventilators (adult, pediatric, infant) EEG's and Pulmonary
- Uses computer system to enter orders, document therapy, order
supplies and charge for therapy administered
- Other duties as assigned.*$10,000 Signing Bonus for Eligible
Experienced Professionals.*$5,000 Signing Bonus for Eligible New
Keywords: Maria Parham Health, Rocky Mount , Reg Respiratory Therapist, Healthcare , Louisburg, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!