Physical Therapy Tech Administrative Assistant
Company: UNC Health Care
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Become part of an inclusive organization with over 40,000 diverse
employees, whose mission is to improve the health and well-being of
the unique communities we serve.
The Physical Therapy Technician/Administrative Assistant provides
selected training and a variety of physical therapy treatments to
patients under the direct supervision of a LPT or LPTA. This
position also provides clerical and organizational support tasks
for the department and serves as administrative assistant for
1. Implements assigned aspects of the treatment plan.
2. Participates in the evaluation of the treatment plan
3. When determined competent, performs all physical therapy
procedures approved for the position, and as detailed in the
position's Skills Checklist. Includes, but not limited to.
4. Sets up and/or maintains equipment and work areas.
5. Communicates with patients or their representatives.
6. Demonstrates knowledge and shill necessary to provide
appropriate care based on the age of the patients served.
7. Communicates with team members, and other care providers
regarding physical therapy.
8. Provides oversight and guidance to new non-licensed
9. Performs administrative assistant duties, as needed.
1. BCLS certification required within 3 months of hire.
2. Proficient in keyboard operations and basic computer
Legal Employer: Nash Hospitals
Entity: Nash UNC Health Care
Organization Unit: NDH Therapy Services
Work Type: Per Diem
Standard Hours Per Week: 8.00
Work Schedule: Variable
Location of Job: NASH HC
Exempt From Overtime: Exempt: No
Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to their
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: UNC Health Care, Rocky Mount , Physical Therapy Tech Administrative Assistant, Healthcare , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!