Cancer Nurse Navigator - Cancer Center
Company: Nash Hospitals Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: January 26, 2023
The Cancer Nurse Navigator demonstrates critical thinking and uses
the nursing process to assess and meet the needs of cancer patients
by providing care coordination through the cancer continuum. This
position acts as a liaison between patients, families and
caregivers and the healthcare delivery system to optimize patient
outcomes while reducing barriers to care.
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
* Bachelor's Degree in Nursing (BSN).
* Master's Degree is preferred.
* Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in North
* Current BCLS certification.
* Minimum of 3 years of RN experience.
* Oncology experience is preferred.
* Requires excellent leadership, organizational, written and verbal
communication and interpersonal skills.
* Excellent presentation skills.
* Ability to implement professional and community based education
* Computer literate.
* Microsoft Office Competency required.
Keywords: Nash Hospitals Inc, Rocky Mount , Cancer Nurse Navigator - Cancer Center, Healthcare , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!