Company: Eye to Eye Careers
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Part-Time Optometrist - Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Become part of the largest provider of healthcare services to
nursing home residents and long-term care facilities!We offer a
competitive salary and great benefitsPlus---Flexible Time!
We are in search of skilled and flexible Optometrists to join our
growing team, servicing over 3100 facilities in 16 states. Our
mission is to make our patient's life better by bringing access to
care closer. If you're someone who shares our mission of making a
difference in others' lives with a great personality, this is a
great fit for you!
What makes this role amazing?
- Our facilities are provided with state-of-the-art equipment to
ensure we provide accurate test results and quality eye care
- On top of the healthy compensation, you will be touching lives
and will be rewarded by the most appreciative patients.
- We also take care of the billing, scheduling, and all other
administrative duties so you can focus on providing excellent eye
care.About the Position
- Our Optometrist will perform excellent comprehensive eye exams
to ensure flawless accuracy in taking measurements and diagnosing
- Explain eye health and prescription terminology to
- Demonstrate exceptional product knowledge and effectively
communicate features and benefits to patients.
Days:10 days/ month (flexible, we can work around your
availability)Perfect for full-time OD's who are looking to gain
more experience and exposure!Location:Rocky Mount, North
CarolinaSalary:To be discussed upon interview.
Keywords: Eye to Eye Careers, Rocky Mount , Optometrist, Healthcare , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!