Nurse Practitioner Rocky Mount NC (Nurse Practitioner )
Company: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: September 17, 2022
Internal Medicine opening in Rocky Mount, North Carolina. Nurse
Practitioner Rocky Mount NC Family Medical Practice is seeking a
passionate, skilled primary care Nurse Practitioner to join our
well established medical practice. Duties:
- Performing medical histories and physical examinations of
- Ordering and interpreting diagnostic studies such as Lab work,
x-rays and EKG s.
- Counsel patient s on nutrition, diet, exercise, lifestyle
modifications including weight management.
- Diagnose, treat and monitor acute and chronic health conditions
such as infections, minor injuries, hypertension, diabetes,
arthritis, depression, etc. to include collaboration of care with
other disciplines and providers.
- Must be able to relate to patients with empathy, respect and
- Must have the ability to work collectively with colleagues,
clinical and office staff.
- Coding and charting in EMR.
- Particpates in on-call rotation every 4 weeks. Compensation and
Benefits: We offer a very competitive salary, depending on
experience and benefits to Include medical insurance, paid
malpractice coverage, 401K retirement plan, paid time off, paid
holidays, continuing education allowance and a good work
- Current North Carolina License to practice.
- Board Certified Family Nurse Practitioner (FNP-C),
- Basic Life Support (BLS) for healthcare professionals
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS)
- DEA License Benefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan Please send CV to Click Here to Apply Brian
Torchin HCRC Staffing
Keywords: Healthcare Recruitment Counselors, Rocky Mount , Nurse Practitioner Rocky Mount NC (Nurse Practitioner ), Healthcare , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!