Advanced Practice Provider Exempt- Nash UNC Cardiology
Company: Nash Hospitals Inc
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The Advanced Practice Provider will provide medical care for
patients. These services will be performed under the direct
supervision of cardiologists working for UNC Cardiology at Nash
and/or designated backup physicians under North Carolina Law.
The Advanced Practice Provider will provide medical care to
patients in the Nash General Hospital setting or the UNC Cardiology
at Nash Outpatient clinic. The Advanced Care Provider will be
involved with the care of the patient in any role which the
supervising physician deems proper and consistent with applicable
law, hospital regulations, and delineation of privileges, in
combination with training, knowledge, skill, and experience of the
Advanced Practice Provider. At no time will the Advanced Practice
Provider order medications, provide care, or order/perform
diagnostic tests outside the scope of practice of the Advanced
Practice Provider or the supervising physician.
Supervising Physician/Back-up Physician will be available for the
Advanced Practice Provider at all times via telephone or pager.
These numbers are kept on file in the Medical Staff Office as well
as with the hospital\s operators.
Education, Licensure, Experience, and Other Requirements:
* Bachelors of Nursing from an approved nursing program for an
* Masters of Nursing with completion of a post graduate certificate
Nurse Practitioner program or
* Masters - Other Nurse Practitioner program or Postmaster\s Nurse
* For Physician Assistant, the required education is as
* Bachelor\s degree from an approved, accredited physician
assistant program and
* Certificate. If licensed in North Carolina after June 1, 1994,
has successfully completed a licensing examination.
* Current license to practice as a Nurse Practitioner in North
* Current license to practice as a Registered Nurse in North
* National certification as a Nurse Practitioner or
* Current certification to practice as a Physician Assistant
* Current BCLS certification.
* Current ACLS certification.
* 4 years of experience as Nurse Practitioner or Physician
* Heart and Vascular experience is preferred.
Keywords: Nash Hospitals Inc, Rocky Mount , Advanced Practice Provider Exempt- Nash UNC Cardiology, Healthcare , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!