Company: The Cheesecake Factory
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: June 4, 2019
Position Overview: You may know us as a company with great foodYou
may also know us from Fortunes 100 Best Companies to Work For
listWhat you may not know is that at The Cheesecake Factory Bakery
your direct daily contributions impact the creation and success of
a world class product from an award winning facility. At The
Cheesecake Factory Bakery, our recipe for success begins with the
highest-quality ingredients: our employees. Each one plays a
critical role in creating our professional, collaborative
environment and contributes to our success as the most advanced
producers of superior dessert products. We continue to lead our
industry in quality, while consistently exceeding expectations
through our commitment to being partners of choice with our
employees, customers and communities. Youll thrive in this position
if you are:
- Service oriented: youre a people person who is systematic and
trustworthy interacting constructively with peers or teams of
various levels demonstrating strong, positive communication
- Driven by results: you are conscientious and persistent about
delivering timely, high quality deliverables performing all job
functions safely while follow instructions.
- Exhaustively meticulous: you have an unrelenting attention to
detail leaving nothing to chance while understanding what deserves
your immediate attention and what can wait.
- Improvement focused: you never turn off the thought how can I
do this better/faster
- Adaptable: youre at ease in a fast-paced environment and able
to effortlessly change direction when priorities shift learning to
perform new tasks as required for business needs willing to work
various shifts and work extended hours if necessary.
- A team player: While youre a capable self-manager, you thrive
when youre a part of a team yet dont mind getting your hands dirty
on your own if needed.
- Pressure resistant: you have ice in your veins while under
pressure and maintaining a positive outlook at work while the heat
is on, is never an issue for you. Key Duties &
- Directs and coordinates all daily sanitation activities within
the processing facility.
- Maintains of GMP provisions that relate to cleanliness, food
safety and pest control within the facility.
- Aids in the administration of biological monitoring procedures
to determine the efficacy of sanitation methods.
- Monitors employee practices to aid in a pest-free
- Responsible for maintaining a supply of cleaning chemicals
necessary for operation of the cleaning program and in compliance
with FIFRA, OSHA, and FDA regulations.
- Manages operations to maintain the highest rating possible on
all annual audits and inspections.
- Develops and implements new methods, procedures, and systems to
improve quality and food safety performance.
- Maintains a fair and professional work environment that focuses
the business objectives, but also balances quality of work- life
factors for employees.
- Develops and maintains training and development programs that
support key performance goals for the Company, as well as provide a
satisfying and rewarding work environment for employees.
- Ensures food safety in the plant.
- Manages operation to comply with all applicable safety laws and
regulation, as well as Company Safety Policies, procedures and
- Responsible for verification of sanitation documentation,
training and development of the sanitation team and process
improvement of systems and procedures.
- As part of the plant leadership team, this individual will
provide excellent communication and partnership with the quality
and operations departments.
- Ensure monthly GMP/F5 sanitation audits are performed, results
trended and report to plant leadership by 5th of every month.
- B.A. or B.S. degree in the field of science (i.e., Biology,
Food Science or Technology) or related field and/or applicable
- 3 years minimum experience in food sanitation supervision,
preferably in the bakery/dessert or general food manufacturing
- Strong quantitative skills, interpersonal skills, and the
ability to think critically.
- Self-directed with the ability to work independently as well as
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively plan, organize and prioritize work.
About Us: Recognized as one of the FORTUNE 100 Best Companies to
Work For in 2017, The Cheesecake Factory Incorporated operates more
than 200 full-service, casual dining restaurants throughout the
U.S. and Puerto Rico. The Cheesecake Factory Bakery is
headquartered in beautiful Calabasas, California with more than 600
staff members working in our manufacturing facilities in Calabasas,
CA and Rocky Mount, NC. We create all of the delicious desserts on
the menu at The Cheesecake Factory restaurants and we offer The
Cheesecake Factory Bakery and The Cheesecake Factory Bakery at Home
branded cheesecakes and desserts in retail and food service outlets
nationwide. #SoCheesecake #LifeAtCheesecake The Cheesecake Factory
Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity and E-VerifyEmployer
andprovides reasonable accommodations consistent with its legal
Keywords: The Cheesecake Factory, Rocky Mount , Sanitation Manager, Executive , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!