Licensed P/V Nurse (LPN/LVN)
Posted on: November 16, 2023
Join us to make a difference when life matters mostWe believe
every day is an opportunity to make care more personal and life
more comfortable. Thats why we offer personal care, palliative care
and hospice to give people the care they need with dignity, grace,
and love.? As a PRN Hospice LPN, you will:
- You will report directly to the Administrator or Executive
- Provide direct patient care services to hospice patients and
supportive care to the patients family with a reasonable case
- Evaluate patient/family needs and assist in the preparation and
execution of the plan of care for each patient
- Report findings or changes in the patients condition to the
Registered Nurse, interdisciplinary team and referring physician
and document all reports.
- Attend staff meetings. Hospice LPN requirements:
- Hospice heart: compassionate, kind and empathetic to your
patients and their families.
- Comfortable providing care wherever the patient calls
- Demonstrate flexibility and composure while supporting others
in a time of crisis.
- Licensed Practical Nurse / LPN license to practice in the state
of requested employment.
- 1+ years of patient care experience in hospice, home health,
ICU, geriatric, or oncology strongly preferred.
- Additional, preferred experience to help you be successful in a
hospice role: hospital Staff LPN, Staff LVN, Med Surg, PACU, Float
pool, ER or emergency room, critical care, acute care, cardiac,
geriatric, admissions, wound care, telemetry, nursing home or
- Current drivers license and automobile insurance.
- Current CPR certification. Gentiva is a family of
industry-leading hospice, palliative and personal care providers.
With more than 430 locations and thousands of compassionate
clinicians across 36 states, our place is by the side of those who
need us, offering assistance with daily living and helping patients
and their families manage the physical, emotional and spiritual
effects of serious illness or a terminal diagnosis. Gentivas
corporate headquarters is in Atlanta, Georgia, with providers
delivering care across the U.S. Members of the Gentiva family
include Gentiva Hospice, Hospice Plus, Kindred Hospice, New Century
Hospice, Regency SouthernCare, SouthernCare Hospice Services,
SouthernCare New Beacon, Empatia Palliative Care; Gentiva Personal
Care, Girling Personal Care, The Home Option and Victorian Home
Care. Licensed practical nurse, Licensed vocational nurse, Nurse,
Nursing, LPN, LVN, Licensed Nurse, Staff LPN, Staff LVN, Travel
LPN, Travel LVN, Hospice LPN, Hospice LVN, Med surg LPN, Cardiac
nurse, Geriatric nurse, Home health LPN, Home health LVN, Home care
LPN, Home care LVN, Palliative care nurse, LPN Travel, LVN Travel,
LPN PRN, LPN Hospital
Keywords: Gentiva, Rocky Mount , Licensed P/V Nurse (LPN/LVN), Executive , Tarboro, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!