RN or LPN Unit Manager
Company: The Lodge at Rocky Mount
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: August 5, 2022
The Lodge at Rocky Mount -
The Lodge at Rocky Mount in Rocky Mount, NC has a career
opportunity for a dynamic Unit Manager - to round out our team that
is responsive, compassionate and caring to the needs of our
patients, residents and their families.
- Coordinate, manage and evaluate resident care and unit
operations on assigned unit.
- Supervise direct care staff and provide assistance as
- Observe and assess residents.
- Ensure all appropriate documentation is made related to
patients/residents and appropriate individuals are
- Inform Director of Nursing daily on status of
- Make rounds with physicians, review orders, lab reports and
contact pharmacy as needed.
- Address patient/resident concerns.
- Investigate, report and follow through with any reported
situation related to the patient/resident.
- Review patient/resident plans of care to ensure no alterations
to plans need to be made and evaluate patient/resident status at
beginning and end of each shift.
- Promote a culture of Service Excellence.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Current RN or LPN license in good standing.
- Must have and maintain current CPR certification.
- Long-term care experience preferred.
- Ability to demonstrate excellent clinical, customer service,
communication and leadership skills.
- Must be flexible, detail-oriented and be able to make effective
decisions and work as part of a service excellence team.
Keywords: The Lodge at Rocky Mount, Rocky Mount , RN or LPN Unit Manager, Executive , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!