Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Company: SePRO Corporation
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: June 21, 2022
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environmental ManagerFunction:
Operations Location: Rocky Mount, & Whitakers NCSupervisor Title:
The HSE Manager is responsible for the design, development,
implementation, communication and coordination of all health,
safety and environmental programs for the organization. The HSE
Manager will manage risks and ensure compliance with all applicable
regulatory rules and standards as well as monitoring and improving
SePRO's health and safety programs.
SePRO Corporation, founded in 1994, is a specialty environmental
products company focused on protection and restoration of
waterbodies, green spaces and food sources. Through a tireless
commitment to customer-centric innovation and solution-focused
technical support, SePRO is poised for continued growth and market
- Develops and implements policies and procedures in compliance
with local, state and federal rules and regulations as they apply
to the organizations operations, including but not limited to: US
Dept of Homeland Security, OSHA, EPA, NC Department of Agriculture,
- Identify best practices and lead continuous improvement
initiatives to reduce work process risks, raise safety awareness
and improve safe work practices.
- Investigate accidents to identify causes and determine how such
accidents may be prevented in the future. Modify policies and
procedures and train employees accordingly.
- Develop, implement and maintain employee training programs as
indicated by regulatory guidelines, hazardous condition monitoring,
and use of safety equipment. Monitor compliance with employee
- Provide technical advice, coaching, guidance and mentoring to
managers and employees on safety initiatives and necessary
- Performs safety surveys and inspections, prepares written
reports of findings and recommendations for corrective and
preventative measure where indicated and follows up to ensure
measures have been implemented.
- Ensure compliance with regulatory reporting requirements.
- Lead Process Hazard Analysis
- Serve as primary contact for all regulatory functions at the
Whitakers, NC and Rocky Mount, NC sites
- Serve as primary for all security and fire alarm responses
- Serve as Emergency Coordinator for both Whitakers, NC and Rocky
Mount, NC sites. EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor's degree in Environmental Safety, Occupational Safety
and Health, or related field
- Two years of related experience
- Excellent leadership skills
- Extensive knowledge of health, safety and environmental
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Excellent observational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skill
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or similar software.
- Physically able to conduct inspections and carry equipment used
- Prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a
- Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds at a time.
- Must be able to climb 40 feet ladders and work on elevated
- Must be able to pass physical requirements for respiratory
- Must be able to wear PPE equipment.
SePRO Corporation provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to all terms and
conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement,
promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of
absence, compensation and training.
Keywords: SePRO Corporation, Rocky Mount , Health, Safety and Environmental Manager, Executive , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!