Company: Planet Fitness
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 17, 2021
Grow with us!We are looking for leaders!Get an amazing
opportunity to demonstrate your leadership abilities by stepping
into the role of an Assistant Manager! You will get an amazing
opportunity to help oversee and operate a Planet Fitness facility,
develop team members, and provide world class customer service!We
are Excel Fitness, a Planet Fitness franchise group based out of
Austin, TX with 80+ clubs and growing! Since 2016, we have grown
from 16 locations in TX to over 80 locations in 6 states in great
markets like Austin, Dallas, Raleigh, Tulsa, and NW Arkansas. We
are opening 10+ new clubs a year and with that kind of growth, you
can build a great career here! In fact most of our senior managers
started at the front desk and worked their way up to now earning
base salaries that begin at $42k as a GM, $60k as a Regional
manager(responsible for 5-10 locations), and all the way up to over
a $100k as a Regional Director overseeing 10+ locations!What are
you waiting for? APPLY TODAY!Essential Duties and Responsibilities-
Provide an exceptional customer service experience.
- Recruit, hire, and train an entire team of high
- Oversee, manage, and develop your team members.
- Create and manage team schedules.
- Ensure entire team is providing a world class member experience
at all times.
- Resolve member, staff, and club issues, concerns, and
challenges, as they arise.
- Lead your team in Front Desk-related activities including but
not limited to:
- Check members into the system.
- Take prospective members on tours then assist them with the new
account sign-up process.
- Facilitate needed updates to members' accounts.
- Contribute to and oversee detailed cleaning in all areas of the
- Complete Supply Orders, within club needs and budget
- Track club statistics and reports (weekly, monthly, and
- Provide support to the entire team.Qualifications/Requirements
- Superior customer service skills, preferably in the fitness
- Experience working as a Member Service Representative at Planet
- Solid supervisory, diplomacy and listening skills.
- Basic computer proficiency (Microsoft Suite).
- Hard working, enthusiastic and energetic!
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Current CPR Certification required.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent required.
- Must be 18 year of age or older.Physical Demands
- Continual standing and walking during shift.
- Continual talking in person or on the phone during shift.
- Must be able to occasionally lift up to 50 lbs.
- Will occasionally encounter toxic chemicals during shift.Job
Type: Full-timePay: $14.50 - $17.86 per hourBenefits:
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insuranceSupplemental Pay:
- Bonus pay
- Commission payEducation:
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)Work Location: One
Keywords: Planet Fitness, Rocky Mount , Assistant Manager, Executive , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!