Donor Center Director (New Center)
Company: Octapharma Plasma, Inc.
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: April 8, 2021
How to Maximize your opportunity to do rewarding work, your
future leadership potential, and your career growth? Join an
industry leader. [Become one, too!] Want to be a part of something
exciting? Help Octapharma Plasma open our next Donor Center! At
Octapharma Plasma you can channel your passion for helping others
into a medical career that is fast-paced and personally and
professionally rewarding. Is your goal to utilize your leadership
skills to achieve business goals and truly make a difference with
your business results? At Octapharma Plasma, you can channel your
passion for leading others into a healthcare management career that
is fast-paced and personally and professionally rewarding. Our
donor center is in need of a Donor Center Director who is strong at
leading staff in achieving operational results and meeting quality
goals. The selected candidate will thrive on working with a diverse
workforce, engaging with our donors, and creating a team
environment in the center. We offer a positive, upbeat work
environment where all employees work together for the common good
of others, and for the many individuals who benefit from our work.
While healthcare experience is a plus, we are looking for someone
who has a successful track record of delivering results through the
leadership of employees and in collaborating with other
departments. Effective communication skills are a must, as well as
the ability to develop and maintain a team environment. Our team is
dedicated to exceptional customer service, while building a
successful partnership with the community in which we work. If this
sounds appealing, then this job may be for you! DONOR CENTER
DIRECTOR This Is What You'll Do :
- Oversees donor center staff and operations, including
production, quality compliance, finance, HR, and IT.
- Acts as a liaison with all corporate functions to ensure center
compliance and performance.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of state and federal
regulations (e.g. FDA approved Standard Operating Procedures, OSHA,
CLIA, and GMP) to maintain the highest production standards and
ensure facility compliance.
- Complies with federal, state, local and company-specific
regulations related to quality of product, employee and donor
safety and to the proper performance of day-to-day activities.
- Ensures that product shipments and sample submissions are
accurate and performed in accordance with shipping schedules.
- Maintains a professional and courteous relationship with donors
that will stimulate donor retention, referrals, and production
- Ensures projected production budget is met in both quantity and
- Trains, develops, and manages all staff in accordance with the
Human Resources and company policies and other established
management guidelines and regulations.
- Creates an organizational environment that stimulates the
morale and productivity of the work force and its leadership. This
Is Who You Are:
- A natural leader who displays strong character and
- People person extending to a diverse group of individuals and
- Outgoing, personable, energetic, and enthusiastic
- Excited to teach, learn, and advance with a growing
- Self-motivated and willing to assume the initiative
- Attentive, Organized, Multi-tasking, Problem solver
- Profession appearance and demeanor
- Strong communication, organizational, planning skills.
- Excellent written, verbal, and interpersonal communication
- Demonstrated proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work day and evening hours, weekends, holidays, and
extended shifts. This Is What It Takes:
- Bachelor's degree preferred. Job experience will be considered
in lieu of a degree.
- Minimum three (3) years' management/supervisory
- Minimum three (3) years' experience recruiting, hiring,
training and managing the performance of employees.
- Minimum one (1) year experience with responsibility for
financial management and/or budgeting.
- Experience working in a highly regulated industry, preferred.
Do Satisfying Work. Earn Real Rewards and Benefits. We're widely
known and respected for our benefits and for leadership that is
supportive and hands-on.
- Formal training
- Outstanding plans for medical, dental, and vision
- Health savings account (HSA)
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee assistance program (EAP)
- Wellness program
- 401 (k) retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Company-paid holidays
- Personal time More About Octapharma Plasma, Inc. With donation
centers and team members throughout the U.S., Octapharma Plasma,
Inc. collects plasma to create life-saving medicines for patients
worldwide. We are growing at an impressive pace, and so is the
positive impact of our work. Our community relies on teamwork,
compassion, and expertise to get things done the right way, while
making a meaningful difference in the lives we touch. Interested?
Learn more online and apply now at: octapharmahiring.com INNER
SATISFACTION. OUTSTANDING IMPACT.
Keywords: Octapharma Plasma, Inc., Rocky Mount , Donor Center Director (New Center), Executive , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!