Product Manager, Digital Solutions
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 21, 2020
Kaba Ilco Corporation, located in Rocky Mount, NC, is the
world's premier manufacturer of the most extensive line of quality
key blanks, and distributor of automotive key fobs, key cutting
machines and vehicle key programmers available on the market today.
Millions of keys are produced in our state-of-the-art ISO Certified
manufacturing facility each week.
We are rapidly building our digital technology capabilities and are
looking for a Product Manager, Digital Solutions, who is
exceptionally collaborative and truly excited about building great
digital products and experiences. This Product Manager will guide
the success of our digital products, in collaboration with Digital
R&D and IT by leading the regional teams responsible for
delivering the best experience for the user.
Some responsibilities include:
* Make customer s lives better by developing digital solutions to
* Define products and solution direction and manage features in
order to achieve the strategic goals and initiatives.
* Establish, document and prioritize product roadmap and
operational checklist and track each through all cycles from
planning to operational launch.
* Working with Product Managers, Business units, Service teams (and
Innovation team) to determine which ideas should be promoted into
* Provide deep product expertise as a Subject Matter Expert (SME)
to lead the organization in training, marketing points and
functionality of digital tools.
* Collaborate with internal partners. You will be exceptional at
developing and nurturing relationships with other business
stakeholders including but not limited to engineering, marketing,
sales, and support teams.
* Ability to learn through taking market analysis, competitive
information, user feedback, digital analytics and best practices
into consideration when driving product strategy.
* Define, report and own KPIs of digital products.
* Responsible for forecasting the new product implementation
The ideal candidate will meet the following requirements:
* B.S. degree in Business Administration (MBA or Master s degree
* At least 3 years of experience in a product management role, 1 of
which must be in digital product management.
* Three (3) year experience working within Agile environments using
Scrum methodologies is a must.
* Strong organizational, analytical, creative problem solving and
* Experience translating business strategy and analysis into
consumer facing digital products
* Able to oversee cross-functional teams in a highly iterative,
rapidly evolving environment.
* Strong project management skills: prioritization, planning,
problem solving, expectation setting and delivering on
* Demonstrate hands on approach for all digital product management,
including experience of both launching and optimizing products for
mobile devices and desktop technologies.
* Have a deep understanding of your customer needs acting as the
voice of the customer to ensure the development team has a clear
understanding on what is being implemented and technical
* You get things done and are motivated by the impact your actions
have around you.
Kaba Ilco Corp is a member of the dormakaba Group. dormakaba Group
is a leader in the global market for access and security solutions.
With more than 16,000 employees, dormakaba is active in over 130
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package including,
Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, disability, 401(k), and paid
dormakaba is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status,
protected veteran status, disability status, or any other legally
protected status. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not
submit resumes through this site or directly to managers. dormakaba
does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes and will
not pay fees to any third-party agency or company absent a signed
agreement with an approved Talent Acquisition dormakaba
Keywords: Dormakaba, Rocky Mount , Product Manager, Digital Solutions, Executive , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!