Aseptic Process Engineer
Company: Pfizer Inc.
Location: Rocky Mount
Posted on: November 3, 2019
The primary function of this position is to support the aseptic
manufacturing areas. The Aseptic Process Engineer is responsible
for the planning, execution, tracking, and completion of key
aseptic related projects such as but not limited to: PQS
review/implementation, shut down/restart process, Aseptic Review
Board, media fill planning and oversight, investigations, smoke
studies, aseptic technique evaluation, sanitation and change
management. This candidate must be able to work cross functionally
with BQ, Operation, Maintenance, Validation and MQ to deliver key
milestones for projects.
- Perform necessary assessments of aseptic operation and update
- Able to present media fill, smoke study and sanitation programs
- Accumulates key metrics for presentation to Management team,
including gowning and aseptic technique observation.
- Responsible for maintaining working knowledge of cGMPs and
emerging regulatory and compliance concerns as related to aseptic
- Liaise with manufacturing, BQ, maintenance and aseptic trainers
to appropriately schedule media fills and other work impacting the
- Ability to be self-directed in the position and possess an
appropriate level of education and experience to make and act upon
decisions that impact the site from an aseptic standpoint.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical/science field, such as
Engineering, Chemistry, or Biology, is required.
- Manufacturing experience is required, 2 years of aseptic
manufacturing experience is preferred.
- GMP knowledge is required.
- Requires strong oral, written, communication, presentation and
- Requires ability to handle multiple projects in a dynamic
- Master's Degree in a technical field is preferred.
- Must be able to function under a stressful situation while
being able to remain focused at the necessary requirements. In
addition, must be able to appropriately identify and escalate
issues on a timely basis.
NON-STANDARD WORK SCHEDULE, TRAVEL OR ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS
- Must be able to work on weekends, off shifts and holidays as
the business demands.
EEO & EMPLOYMENT ELIGIBILITY
Pfizer is committed to equal opportunity in the terms and
conditions of employment for all employees and job applicants
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
age, gender identity or gender expression, national origin,
disability or veteran status. Pfizer also complies with all
applicable national, state and local laws governing
nondiscrimination in employment as well as work authorization and
employment eligibility verification requirements of the Immigration
and Nationality Act and IRCA. Pfizer is an E-Verify employer.
Pfizer reports payments and other transfers of value to health care
providers as required by federal and state transparency laws and
implementing regulations. These laws and regulations require Pfizer
to provide government agencies with information such as a health
care provider's name, address and the type of payments or other
value received, generally for public disclosure. Subject to further
legal review and statutory or regulatory clarification, which
Pfizer intends to pursue, reimbursement of recruiting expenses for
licensed physicians may constitute a reportable transfer of value
under the federal transparency law commonly known as the Sunshine
Act. Therefore, if you are a licensed physician who incurs
recruiting expenses as a result of interviewing with Pfizer that we
pay or reimburse, your name, address and the amount of payments
made currently will be reported to the government. If you have
questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to contact
your Talent Acquisition representative.
OTHER JOB DETAILS
- Last date to apply: 11/3/2019
- Additional Location Information: Rocky Mount, NC
- Eligible for Relocation Package
- Eligible for Employee Referral Bonus
Pfizer is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all
applicable equal employment opportunity legislation in each
jurisdiction in which it operates.
Keywords: Pfizer Inc., Rocky Mount , Aseptic Process Engineer, Engineering , Rocky Mount, North Carolina
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!